Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Charm Pack Tote

I recently stumbled upon a website called Craftsy and I am going crazy getting ideas, taking classes, finding freebies for sewing and quilting. I just finished a purse/tote pattern that I bought there. I have been collecting these fabrics for at least a year and finally got to use them on something where they would show up well. It wasn't hard, just a lot of steps and taking time to make it right! I am pleased with the results! The pattern calls for store-bought handles and I found these microfiber ones at JoAnn Fabrics. I also made two inside pockets instead of one so my keys and phone are easy to find! I want to make an even bigger tote next time. This one measures just 12" X 12". Hope you enjoy it! I need to go make curtains for my laundry room next...not as fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment