I visit a blog called From My Grey Desk to read High Five For Friday because it is a fun place to see what others are celebrating at the end of each week...she is also the sister of an adorable girl whose blog I love: The Small Things...hair tips that are fabulous along with makeup and fashion ideas. Anyway, here is my High Five list for this week:
1. No obligatory place we had to be after school on Friday!!! (I'm a high school teacher)
2. Went shopping right after school to find more redecoration-of-my-daughter's-room goodies. (zebra theme)
3. We had a fun, quick bite at Steak 'n Shake and talked and laughed in the car.
4. We celebrated her 1/2 birthday, just because.
5. Relaxed all evening at home!!!! (We've had busy weekends and haven't been home much for weeks now)
After a stressful week at work (I teach high school) and after school activities, Friday was THE best day of the week!
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Here is a little card I made for the Sparks Challenge this week at Paper Smooches. Their stamps always make you smile! I used the My Peeps set birdie and sentiment, and added a hash tag for the double entendre (Get it, How "tweet" of you? A tweet on Twitter? Birds tweet all day long...LOL!) I used a fun geometric embossing folder for the background pattern and Voila!
Hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by! Go to http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/ to check out all the fun!