Monday, December 26, 2011

Better late than never....

The first week of winter break flew by and I am sure this week will too...I finally have time now to make projects...and since some of them are bulky and would be destroyed by the post office, I will hand deliver a few things in person...there are still people we haven't exchanged gifts with yet, so...I am technically not late! This card is a combination of cards I have seen on my favorite sites all season long. I used silver glitter paper and a felt type paper that feels like a stocking, little bells and twine...plus a snowflake embossing folder and silver stretchy cord to make the little winter scene complete. Hope you like it!

(You can click on it for a closer look). In case I don't get another post in this week, Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment