Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge



Here is my entry into the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge...I used the adorable squirrel stamp from the Hang Ups stamp set...isn't he cute? Read on to see the details!!!!
Here is the photo for inspiration on the PS blog!
 I had a blast making the tree for the little squirrel to hang from...he is a real character! The challenge was a masculine card, with brown, orange, green, a fall feeling...I stamped my favorite squirrel on orange patterned paper and cut him out. Then I stamped his eyes on white cardstock and flocked his furry little feet! I made my card into a tent card for someone to stand on his desk to remember to "Hang in there" when the going gets tough...go to the Paper Smooches website to check out not only this Sparks Challenge but their really fun stamps and ideas!!! (Check out my August posts for more of this cute little guy)
http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment