Sunday, November 6, 2011

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge



Here I am again with another Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge entry. This week the challenge is fabric, blue, orange, peach (I used a pale pink)...and the fabric in their inspiration photo immediately reminded me of a die cut I have that has many shapes within in...specifically an apple! I used white glitter felt and pink and orange felts...I even stamped right on the felt with my PS sentiment: "You Make Life Sweet," from the Sugar Rush set. The Paper Smooches sentiments are written in such a fun style that just make me smile! Hope you enjoy this week's entry! Check out this link to the PS Sparks Challenge this week!
http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/

A little closer up to see the sparkle in the white felt and the rhinestones that surround the cute Paper Smooches sentiment!


No comments:

Post a Comment