Sunday, August 7, 2011

My New Location

Okay...third time is supposed to be a charm...my previous two attempts at blogging were not so successful. With the encouragement of my blogging expert friend Michele, I am going to try to make this the best and final attempt. I hope you will enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy escaping into my little crafting room to create them. It is truly therapy and an escape for me. Here are a couple of paper pieced cards I made last night when Michele and I met at Archiver's to get our craft fix... enjoy!


I used my new Hang Ups set from Paper Smooches. I stamped on patterned paper and cut each figure out individually. I actually CASEd a card by Kryssi Ng and added flock for the tail. Love to pet the tail now that it is fuzzy!


I popped up some of the lanterns for fun. I love how the weight of the squirrel pulls down on the line!

And now....Sugar Rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is another Paper Smooches set called Sugar Rush. This is a fun set!! First I stamped on patterned paper and cut out each element. The sundae on the left has three different patterned papers for the glass, foam and straw! I added Diamond Glaze to the candy apple for shine and took a bite out of the popsicle with a scallop oval punch. The silver, metal sundae glass is a silver cloth paper. It makes my sweet tooth hungry just looking at this card! Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment